If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA) REQUESTS
FOIA requests should be sent to the Village of North Henderson, PO Box 101, North Henderson, IL 61466 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The designated FOIA Officer for the Village of North Henderson is Nancy Cash. Karin Simkins is the alternate.
Freedom of Information Acts Request Form
The Village will respond in one of the following ways:
- Within (5) business days of receipt of the request. Commercial requests however, may take up to (21) business days.
- Inform you of when or where the records may be inspected or how a copy may be obtained.
- State that more time is needed to fulfill the the request, the reason for the delay and when the response or denial will be available.
- The response or denial will be made within an additional (5) business days, unless otherwise agreed to by the requester.
- Deny the request, or part of the request, and state the reason for denial.
- You have the right to appeal any denial to the Public Access Councelor of the Attorney General's Office at 500 South Second Street, Springfield, Illinois 62706, or to the circuit court.
For Ordinances & Resolutions, Village Audits and EPA Reports please see the documents listed below.